PCK 3.45% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Pain As The Fifth Vital Sign

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Hey guys,

An interested topic I thought considering the goal of our CEO and the technology the company has.

A few times I have heard Phillip Daffas, our CEO, refer to his goal of having pain as a fifth vital sign.

I was curious about this so did some research.

For many years there has actually been a worldwide debate on whether it should be or not!
    In a really small nutshell its based on the assessment on pain being subjective and the fact that miss-diagnosis can relate to:
    A) under medicated patients

B) Over medicated patients. A large part being a subjective assessment from someone who is addicted to opioids to obtain the drugs. The statistics of deaths related to opioid addiction is disgustingly high. There are more people addicted to prescription drugs then illegals drugs. They obtain these prescription drugs via subjective pain assessments.

The fact that assessing pain is not indicative i.e it is not a true value such as heart rate for example. This is the main issue.

Its crazy to think that PD has mentioned this and the technology we have is to remove the subjective pain assessments and present an indicative measure on pain. Therefore understanding the goal of having pain as the fifth vital sign.

I believe the technology we have will be an amazing tool not just for Dementia patients but for the whole medical and drug industry.

Scary thing is will the Pharma Companies be on board.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $46.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $50.93K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 656049 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.