CTP 3.85% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Gentlemen, you all seem to have missed the big picture, this was...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Gentlemen, you all seem to have missed the big picture, this was being brought to your attention since year 2012 by very selected few and now the masses are upset when finally reality has set in

Not wanting to put a spanner in the works but but but Central have to pay down a whopping $90 million to MQG, central then as a base line figure need to further raise in excess of $40 million, add both together and this penny dreadful would need to pay back $130 million with say an additional 400,000 shares being floated onto the registery.

Just plain common sense would indicate that a heavily weighted down share registery (near million shares) and a significant load payment burden would be disproportionate for a organisation only able to bring in a miserable $50 million.

Why has your so called board of directors allowed us to get into this rather dire situation is beyond me. My all of a sudden, your so called board of directors are communicating the doom and gloom of the organisation yet not to long ago they where informing their shareholders of the bright future.

I am lead to believe that Slater and Gordon is Review my options, let's all ask Germain her thoughts moving forwards, I know we have and happy to date. Seek your own legal advice, you may be pleasantly surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $65.2K 1.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1248441 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.