PCK 0.00% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-10369

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Hi all,

Doing a bit more digging to see what's worth sharing here. Wasn't comfortable sharing an email communication without their permission so only wanted to share the bits I took from it. Emailing@GCInvestor and@Jsid85 prompted further research - thank you both.

What I can categorically say, which is publicly available with a not so deep Google search is this...

There is currently an on-going study into the relationship between pain, discomfort, distress and challenging behaviour in acute hospital in-patients. This includes a formal collaboration with Painchek. This may be why it didn't need announcing, as it is funded and being run by NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB).

Dr Liz Sampson MD MRCPsych is on this study and has previously (August 2018) published a study on pain and delirium for people with dementia. Very shortly after that study, she shared a tweet of the company and said:

"A really innovative technology and company who we are working with to improve pain Care in people with dementia"

Liz recently published another study, which has been posted here already, in this she has cited Painchek as the technological intervention suitable to helping with this in the future.

Adding this all together, you can assume what you will - extrapolate what you please. However, I would be of the thought that we are looking very closely and actively at the in-hospital space. Liz simply said that "it certainly shows promise".

@Salubrious@BaliorByronBay@barker777 - I can still email if you'd like?
    @sabine - hope this helps.
    Last edited by kjrae95: 15/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $715 22.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 260287 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.