PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

I've had 2 boys in the last 18 months (well, my wife did most of...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I've had 2 boys in the last 18 months (well, my wife did most of the work?!).
    I suggest people google the cost of a new pram these days! Very little on offer less than $1,000. Then have a walkthrough "Baby Bunting" for an idea of the cost of all the accessories. A decent camera is $300 - believe it or not. For sure we will not capture all of the market, but the numbers are incredible.
    From the last Investor report - 1% of market share @ $7/month = $336 in Revenue.

The baby app will sell like hotcakes - if it works. IF, IF, IF.
    So how do we find out if it works?
    Well, we have two professors, experts in this field, currently undertaking a study to tell us that, so we'll find out in the coming months.
    The beauty of it all is the market has not factored in the baby app - so we literally have a free-kick at goal here. But it feels more like being 5 points down in a Grand Final with a kick from the edge of the square.

As I said in previous posts - Zero Churn = Zero Risk.
    We know the market is there, we are first movers, so as long as the customers continue to re-subscribe than we will remain on the path to trading in dollars, not cents.
    I love reading into other companies and finding others to invest in - what I have found is there is nothing on the ASX with an upside like PCK.
    Speaking of P's - I've been watching PNV for a few months, thought about buying in @ $1.80 but stuck with PCK. PNV currently has $1.5bn market cap = their annual revenue is still less than $15m. Look how far ahead the market has judged that one - and than compare the market opportunity PCK v PNV.

What I would like to see in 2020;

- A deal with Philips to trial it in a hospital setting - to further prove the concept
    - A positive result to the baby app trial in Melbourne
    - FDA approval
    - Then a cap raise
    - Set up a global sales team to aggressively expand and roll this out.

Dementia has always been the easiest pathway to prove the concept - but the real money is in the hospital market and the non-verbal general public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.