PCK 13.8% 3.3¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-10477

1. 18,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3799
    Money in mouth hello.... and I have just been munching down on my late breakfast cereal feeling like its popcorn at the movies as I catch up with this dynamic and always entertaining forum, but I have to interject here - from experience.

Plenty of parents know exactly why their babies are crying.
    I did because I paid attention to them.. ie I watched them (all three) use non verbal communication right from the start as they found themselves in this world and started to interact with it .

And I know there are plenty of babies that don’t cry because it never needs to reach that stage.

It’s incredibly sad for me to think of a society where people are so removed from their child they need a machine to tell them when to feed. ... May as well remove the parent altogether and raise the babies in incubators.

I think the Painchek infant app will be a winner because it is a genuine pain measuring medical device (like a thermometer but different) that will appeal to all tech savvy parents and grandparents, and because it is new, it is reassuring and hopefully because it comes as part of a massive advertising campaign sponsored by Philips or one of that ilk, or one of the drug companies.

But maybe you are right and one day we will all be so disconnected we will need the apps - to tell us everything .
    Last edited by sabine: 17/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.004(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $53.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $85.70K 2.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 60166 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.