PCK 2.70% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

Wow. Had lots of phone calls today, people worried. Evan had...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Wow. Had lots of phone calls today, people worried. Evan had someone that had invested $5k up in arms. Can someone please tell me what is wrong with me. I thought the announcement was fantastic. Wow , what fantastic market penetration. I don't know but I think it would be unprecedented in the medical fraternity to get this type of acceptance and uptake. To me it is amazing. 76,000 diagnosis , 32,000 paying clients 100,000 anticipated by the end of 2020. International penetration.
    FDA and children's app testing a little later than I had expected / hoped for but hey it will happen . To all those that have picked up extra shares at these levels I am so happy for you. I am so disappointed for myself as I would love to pick up as many as I could get my hands on. To those that predicted this lower level, I can only say congratulations, I didn't see it. Only hope that you now make full benefit from your prediction. Well done PD and board. I know where you are taking us. It just would have been nicer if the ride was a little smoother but hey WE WILL Get there I am more confident than ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $17.52K 515.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114882 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 187819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.