PCK 3.03% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-10951

1. 18,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3866
    In regard to
    3) Expansion in to Singapore, New Zealand and the UK have returned precious little in revenues and onboarding beds in these countries is glacial. This indicates any expansion in to 'multiple new countries' (as slated in the company preso from November) will not result in material revenues.

- I am also really disappointed (.. er ..bitter and twisted?) about the way the price was artificially levvied off the Singapore announcement, and also in the time taken from sign up with PCS in the UK to the first PCS bed licenses.
    ....and also in the rumours of a significant sign up from New Zealand that have, so far resulted in only 300 beds at Enliven, which does not fit the rumours of “country’s largest”.

But I don’t necessarily agree this equals more of the same - especially with three team members working at Painchek UK.

In fact if any left of field announcements are to be dropped (which seems to me to be a possible ploy of ‘market makers’ to ramp the price up) it seems to me the only direction they can arrive from is Enterprise sign ups.

or a revision of the anticipated ‘vanilla first news’ from Philips or of the ‘third place’ priority status of Japan that was mentioned in the November video?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 30/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $6.313K 185.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 552933 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 471650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.