PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-11161

1. 11,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2146
    A few things to consider, before Philips was even mentioned we were in the up trend and Philips was just another bonus. Unlike some companies you and others have mentioned here, we have revenue, we don't spend much and our growth without Philips is extraordinary.

I was always concerned when the Philips bug hit as this was never going to be a short term agreement. As @sabine has mentioned Philips is most likely interested in the pain faces for babies. But also the patient monitoring overall. Do we even have the ability to do this yet? Do we have the correct clearances to use this as a patient monitoring solution yet? i did post a while ago (no, not going looking for it) that i invested here on what we currently had, the government grant and mostly because of the BOD. They are not stinky little lifestyle directors looking for their next feed from retail. (yes they sold shares i know, but they were paid peanuts before and go rewarded for their hard work) They are committed to making Painchek the best it can be. Philips, what a bonus for shareholders if it comes true. Rick will be a genius and that other guy, Voldemort (yes i refuse to even use his name anymore, doesn't deserve the respect) will look like the fool he is. But in this qtr? i doubt it, the next qtr, i'd be very surprised. I'm just gonna hang in till I'm rich (well richer than i am now, take that how you like) and enjoy the PCK ride, cause it's been a blast so far!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.