PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Hi Eddard.... I am still confused . Harj writes “ Been a great...

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Hi Eddard....
    I am still confused .
    Harj writes “ Been a great journey switching over to CYB” .... he is posting (on linkedin?) as the Business Development Manager (UK) Painchek.
    Then he writes “Anna has been instrumental in our new acquisition....”

If the home - Charlotte James - was the acquisition does this imply Harj is also connected to HAS Careplus?
    ——

...THAT teleconference was a different kind of linked in and, to be honest, it was also a bit confusing as I have never had the opportunity to participate in one before.
    And that last answer...
    I would also have appreciated coming to grips a bit more with how the Australian rollout is being structured given @DoubleDown! ‘s recent queries here on whether discounts were being given.
    As has already been mentioned a few times ...
    - if Painchek is licensing all residents in each home, then it is signing residents who are able to communicate their pain issues verbally
    ...so it is not fair to charge for those ones?

Unfortunately that question line only went as far as yes, Painchek was licensing all residents.
    - My fault ... I think Phillip was very open, but I guess I was waiting for him to expound more himself on how they were working around it.
    .... Words flow better for me on ‘paper’.

I am looking forward to seeing if a transcript gets published on the website as Opthea did with one recently but overall I did not gain much Eddard - except it reinforced that Phillip is passionate and knowledgeable .

I missed the comment about them being as confident about Philips as they had been with the Government Grant ......and I we already knew the children’s app was finished from the quarterly.

I liked that they were working on/going to be working on translating the app into different languages,

“We are establishing a global market.....(that Phillip has been doing this kind of work for 25 years) ... “if you do it too fast you are heading for a disaster“.

...That Philips is a hospital market, there is design intent on both sides to move forwards, and that it is big on camera monitoring technology already.

re the kids app - “a nice piece of tech that we are very confident about”

Re UK and Pete Shergill - “a confident guy in the UK”

- All up nothing new but I was grateful for the opportunity to listen in, and I retrospectively wish I had seized that opportunity a bit more .

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.