PCK 0.00% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

Yes!! I think about that a lot. I think a lot about how that...

1. 4,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    Yes!! I think about that a lot. I think a lot about how that problem is being solved, discounting, free beds, tying in to future contracts. The only answer I come up with is that it must be complex and I'm glad we have the management team we do to navigate us.

The other one I find vexing is how to begin to estimate what Philips and then by extension other big players will have for us. I thought that the Abbey pain scale was a world wide one and our evolution of it was a game changer (it is). But there are lots of pain scales all potentially competing and none certainly going to replace all others. And PainChek really only works on the non-verbal. So what penetration can we expect into the pharmacy and hospital space? At best it's a niche application. What it does lead on to, and this I truly get, is that Philips are probably far more interested in the baby app because 100% of babies are non-verbal and potentially every doctors rooms and hospital around the world could use the baby app.

The more I think about this the further back I push my expectations. It's all about the baby app. The dementia app is a baby step (sorry) to the baby app. It will familiarise the medical world with PainChek and give the management team experience and confidence and contacts that should the baby app do everything is supposed to do will turn PainChek in to an ASX100 company.

The $1 a share predictions, and higher, will come as the baby app prospects are realised. The dementia app is just greasing the pole for when that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $4 122

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111363 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.