PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Either PD said it at the AGM or it was in one of the various...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Either PD said it at the AGM or it was in one of the various videos last year - Jeff Hughes identified the need for a new way of detecting pain in Dementia patients, but helping dementia patients also gave us the easiest path to proving the concept and the product.
    PD repeatedly has said his goal is to make Painchek the gold standard for pain assessment - verbal or non-verbal, and he has repeatedly said a global rollout can't be rushed. The strategy PD has set up is his strength, instead of talking to RAC's in Sydney with 50 beds he's sitting at a table with Phillips figuring out how to collaborate - and several times he's spelled it out that a deal will be done.
    Engage with partners to roll it out and get the revenue in- the market will look at revenue - the top line is all anyone looks at - the accountants can be sent in at a later date to fix the bottom line. Uber, Afterpay etc etc.

So look at these numbers from the last presentation;
    - Enterprise Dementia - Capture 5% of the Global Market - $16.7m revenue
    - DTC Dementia - Capture 5% of the Global Market - $182.7m revenue
    - Hospital Market (Phillips type deal) - Capture 5% of the Global Market (@ $1/day) - $95m revenue
    - Pre-Verbal Children - Baby App - Capture 1% of the Global Market - $336m revenue

Total - $630.45m annually.
    A profit margin of 80% has been mentioned - this is up for debate given the partners involved.
    Which leaves = $504.36

PE ratio of 40 - $20bn
    = $ Rick Flair.

Let's say this all takes 10 years - Anyone complaining?

Having a look at COH - PE Ratio currently of 52, they command 2/3 of the global market and the market is still forecasting ahead.

I bought more again last week and this week at these prices.
    1 quarter of the above numbers in 10 years will still be better 99% of other ASX companies.

I'd also advise to all that the "ignore" button works wonders - I love hearing the devils advocate opinion, but there comes a point when you find yourself sitting talking to the biggest fool in the village

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.