PCK 3.23% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

Hi All, Not sure if this thread is for information or just...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi All,

Not sure if this thread is for information or just having a go at everyone but thought I would expand a bit more on my last post as I see that a few people may be missing even more of this product.

As I mentioned before I work in a small facility, we are probably one that they classify in "trial". My facility is committed to sign up to it though after the trial.
    While we are currently running around 50% of our residents with dementia we are also using it on non dementia residents and we will be getting licenses for use in our whole facility not only on a percentage of residents. So the market really is not only dementia patients but anyone in an aged care facility.

My personal opinion after being in the aged care industry for a number of years now it is not a quick process to get new technology in to aged care. I think it proves that it works and the industry wants it as the smaller facilities are picking it up as it is much easier for them.

To get into the big Bupa/Baptistcare/Anglicare/Regis etc will take much longer just because of how much longer their decision making and processes take. It would not surprise me if for the next 4-6 months we see quite a few of the smaller or mid tier RAC's pick it up with the larger ones announcing end of this year/early next year.

Quite happy for the share price to stay around this level at the moment as I can continue to build my holdings! I am holding for the long term!

Enough information and talk back to bantering now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.