PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

I am a long term investor in painchek. I have known about the...

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I am a long term investor in painchek. I have known about the company since later 2017 through my own personal research, and have been investing the majority of my funds into this share thoughout most of 2018.

I have planned to make this investment my long term hold with the idea of sticking to Warren Buffets strategy of buying and holding a stock for 10 years. Our aim is to consider buying businesses not just stocks.

Grandfather was in aged care and past away very quickly many years ago and I noted a rapid decline in his health back in those days after he transitioned from home care with relatives, to full time paid aged care in a facility.

My grandmother now is 87. She is being cared for by two family members who both retired early to care for her at home. She had a stroke and needs care as she remains in a wheelchair due to partial paralysis on her left side and also suffering the effects of dementia.

I never asked but I suspect my relatives had some concerns and regret about the aged care treatment of grandad hence why two daughters had chosen to sacrifice their livelyhood to care for their own mother full time, along with other siblings providing support.

I must say I fully believe in the value and mission that this company can provide to people in various areas of pain management across the globe and I have been willing to place a very substantial portion of my own wealth within this company. Over 90% of my own personal stock allocation belongs to PCK. I will be going All IN with as much as I can spare.
    Last edited by zidane123: 16/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.