PCK 0.00% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

yeah facilities make patients look sicker than they are on the...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    yeah facilities make patients look sicker than they are on the aged care funding instrument so as to increase revenue. no one is colouring in 88 year old beryl with a texta tho if that's what you're so shocked and disgusted about.

people require different care on different days, and often different care as a single day progresses and they grow more tired, or potentially more volatile behaviorally. so sometimes facilities do push a little here and there. but often, anecdotally, it's not entirely inaccurate. often nurses won't document appropriately the full amount of work that went into caring for a particular patient either which hampers the administrators applying for the funding to accurately apply for an appropriate amount.

that being said I'm sure there are egregious cases. but I've worked in 10+ aged care facilities and I honesty haven't seen anything I would be outraged over and I also believe there is some evening out regarding asking too much for some patients at a facility and too little for others.

that being said I'm living in India now and I haven't watched whatever show you're talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $3.528K 111.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475789 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 40504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.