PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

I have all these lunatics blocked - its much more relaxing.Any...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I have all these lunatics blocked - its much more relaxing.

Any thoughts from level headed people on whether the Covid crisis will affect the baby app trials in Melbourne or a Phillips update?
    I'm thinking the Australian healthcare system is preparing for the worst, but to date, the numbers are not huge - nothing like Italy etc. So the cancelation of elective surgeries and other such measures should have freed up a lot of resources in preparation.
    So will the baby app trial be progressing along within the given timelines?

I've no doubt this will impact the company in rolling out into the RAC's, maybe not so much in Australia as the free trial period will be a help but certainly in the UK where face to face sales meetings and demonstrations won't be possible.

I spent a fair few hours looking at the ASX 200 to find the best bargain out there. I've bought into some others to diversify a little, but I still think buying PCK is as good an option as any.
    I'd like to hear some news from Phillips or the baby app trials in the next few weeks but all in all, I think we are still on track, on a 5-year timeline this is a good buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.