PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Happy Friday PCKers - well, to the 90% on here with honest...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Happy Friday PCKers - well, to the 90% on here with honest intentions anyway.

I’ve noticed lately PCK are much more active in the social media space, almost daily now there is content being shared and distributed across several platforms.

A few weeks/months ago I thought some of the content or context was poor, but it’s improving all the time. An interesting video shared by Pete Shergill yesterday, the delivery and overall quality of the video could have been better - but the message was clear - Painchek is making a real difference for people on the ground working with patients as we speak.
    If I was a decision maker in healthcare and I saw that content I would be intrigued, and I would most defiantly follow it up.
    It was via LinkedIn - 4 out of 5 people on LinkedIn are decision makers or decision drivers, so this is very important space to be in when our current product is B2B.

It all aligns with a global rollout strategy, I honestly think we have a real genius at work in PD. I know people gush about him all the time on here - but watching him in action over the last 12 months has been a real lesson learned for me.
    His overall strategy and goals are clear, and he’s taking baby steps on the way to that goal. Covid-19 threw a spanner in the works and he simply used the spanner as a tool.
    We’re being fast forwarded years upon years because of his strategy.

One huge risk to PCK is Phillip Daffas leaving in the next 3 years - forced or unforced. The people who found PD and brought him to PCK need to be commended.
    This guy is worth every penny he earns, and he will become massively wealthy - which will feed any financial hunger he has.
    I read lately that if you focus on financially rewarding people, 80% of people will lose focus after 6 months - they’ll hit the targets but the novelty wears off.
    But a real target that aligns with their own morals and outlook will motivate them for years ;

Make Painchek the Gold Standard for Pain Assessment.

Make Painchek a Household name, as Common as the Thermometer.

Help millions upon millions of people worldwide through accurate diagnosis and treatment.

That’s hugely motivating.
    16cent a share for a 5 year investment - there’s nothing else like it on the ASX.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.