PCK 2.70% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

Woahh ignoring people means you don't get to see their comments...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Woahh ignoring people means you don't get to see their comments Well I am a HC noob haha

Here is something we could discuss here that I was thinking long and hard. It's around the upcoming rise of agecare tech incumbents. We are getting Intellicare coming to public market soon, also Homestay care starting to get some sales recognition and some tech startups like Billycare making small strides. Those guys provide hardware + software in an agedcare/ home care setting.

The question that had me thinking was "Would Painchek consider embedding the facial recognition AI for the consumer market?" This is if consumer adoption in the appstore/ playstore doesn't grow quickly as most carers might have downloaded the intellicare app/ homestay care app. I know what I am saying is pure speculation but it is an interesting question. Hence, since it's a forum I am interested to seeing the discussion.

There should be a discussion there Pros and cons for embedding tech into other players when they get big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $17.52K 515.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114882 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 187819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.