PCK 0.00% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Hi All, this will be my last post here for a bit, as some here...

1. 10,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    Hi All,

this will be my last post here for a bit, as some here feel my research is not quite honest, lets say. Not letting the trippers win, just got better things to do with my time. I'm now very confident with my investment including the amount. For those doubters I'll leave you with a few points directly from the person who knows most about this company, he also backs my research and points of view, why because they come directly from him.

Therefore the new thinking is to provide nurses with intelligent “early warning” systems which are algorithms of a combination of vital signs monitoring that are predictive of potential deteriorating events that allow nurses/doctors to act pre-emptively – thus preventing a potential delirium.

So pain assessment can become an additional (or the fifth) vital sign to add to the current vital signs and provide a combined predictive algorithm.

So, it’s about preventinga delirium (or a deteriorating patient) not diagnosing one as then it’stoo late.

There was a lot more to this but these were points that i have stated here and have been told that i only give half stories. Sorry if i don't spoon feed some of you all the information, but DYOR I have, but I'm not going to post word for word emails or information that is 20 pages long with irrelevant information. Short and too the point, it's up to the reader to decide what they do with that.
    And no, it's not a dummy spit, like I said, i have nothing more to add, as I won't be buying any more PCK. I made the most of the under 10c like i encouraged (stupidly?) others to do. Thanks to all the well read useful posts and all the others that understand sometimes a little bit of banter is also nice to read at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $9.22K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203846 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 62915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 161788
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.