PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Xero announced their first-ever NPAT today - NZ$3.3mMarket Cap...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Xero announced their first-ever NPAT today - NZ$3.3m
    Market Cap of $11B
    Revenue of NZ$550m
    What's the P/E ratio on that anyone??!!

A company people couldn't understand at the beginning.
    Then people tried it, industry professionals recommended it - they all liked it, virtually no competitors early days.
    New customers realized how much time and money it's saving them.
    1000's of other software providers now integrate with them to provide further value for clients.
    Soon customers will realize they can't leave - its ingrained in their business - so the price will start rising - but its still super value for money for a small business - which are most businesses, to self-monitor and report.

I use Xero, what I like is that they've reinvested profits into growth year on year - constantly updating and improving the tech. I'm sorry I didn't buy shares in them when I subscribed 6 years ago, would have 15x my money.

Another 54 odd RAC's added to PCK - and its a LinkedIn post - not even an announcement.

So many pokers in the fire here, with growing revenue every day it's crazy how it's still $0.15c.
    Maybe the top end of town is waiting for the validation of the baby app and a Phillips deal before jumping on board, I can't see what else is holding back pricing in future growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.