PCK 0.00% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

reply to PaddypunterI was an early holder of Xero back when it...

1. b52
    669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    reply to Paddypunter

I was an early holder of Xero back when it was in startup in NZ (got below below $2.00) and I know first hand how many people in New Zealand would knock it as if it was the Covid19 virus by the way I am a Kiwi and was only just starting out in the sharemarket.
    I kept in for a couple of years and took part in capital raises and made some good profits but like I said everyone would say it would fail to takeoff.

https://www.interest.co.nz/opinion/66694/never-made-profit-never-paid-dividend-bernard-hickey-compares-xero-property-investing

Long story short sold out made good profit but in hindsight should have held longer as price has tripled and some since I sold but I got side tracked with travel /kids and all those negative stories made me sell earlier than if I had blocked out all the down rampers and kept onboard.I have recently bought a holding in PCK as I have a firm belief that being similar to Xero PCK has first mover advantage which will allow s similar pathway like Xero which once users starting using it in the thousands it would self promote its self across the industry and users would not want to go back to the old systems if and if PCK is a better way to work ????.

Also at the same time A2M was just finding its feet and if I remember it was about 10 million MC penny stock ( I nearly bought some but was young and busy traveling etc) but the science was very clear that the milk was what a lot of people needed to drink for stomach issues etc and Fonterra local milk monopoly just ignored them due to having A1 cows but in hindsight they should have bought them out for next to nothing but now A2M have become the powerhouse and Fonterra has to join them.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/opinion/102588126/keith-woodford-fonterra-has-no-choice-but-to-partner-with-a2-milk

It will be interesting to see how PCK works its way into different health areas overtime and if it becomes a power house in this space.

Good Luck holders and DYOR all in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $4 122

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111363 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.