PCK 6.06% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-14978

1. 27,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    Detecting presence of pain is different to detecting pain isn't it.....I thought that was a very good point I've raised so I suggest you read the clinical trial.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ion_of_a_Point-of-Care_Technological_Solution

"Pain is common among people with moderate to severe dementia, but inability of patients to self-report means it often goes undetected and untreated. We developed the electronic Pain Assessment Tool (ePAT) to address this issue. A point-of-care App, it utilizes facial recognition technology to detect facial micro-expressions indicative of pain. ePAT also records the presence of pain-related behaviors under five additional domains (Voice, Movement, Behavior, Activity, and Body). In this observational study, we assessed the psychometric properties of ePAT compared to the Abbey Pain Scale(APS). Forty aged care residents (70% females) over the age of 60 years, with moderate to severe dementia and a historyof pain-related condition(s) were recruited into the study. Three hundred and fifty-three paired pain assessments (either at rest or post-movement) were recorded and analyzed. The ePAT demonstrated excellent concurrent validity (r= 0.882, 95%CI: 0.857–0.903) and good discriminant validity. Inter-rater reliability score was good overall (weighted ␬= 0.74, 95% CI:0.68–0.80) while internal consistency was excellent. ePAT has psychometric properties which make it suitable for use innon-communicative patients with dementia. ePAT also has the advantage of automated facial expression assessment which provides objective and reproducible evidence of the presence of pain."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $50.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.34K 300.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 488069 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 350000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.