PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

I've always looked at the RAC homes as just the path to proof of...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I've always looked at the RAC homes as just the path to proof of concept.
    We're being paid to roll it out across Australia in what is effectively a massive government-funded trial. It's giving us a base of revenue to build from and expand.

But the real money is in the other scenarios this application can be used, baby app, hospital, home care.....

I would imagine PD sitting there a few years ago thinking, we have this pretty cool product, it was developed for people who can't verbalize pain, but it has other scenarios (in larger markets) it can be used in - but its AI, and people will have a hard time believing in how it works - so what's the easiest way we prove the concept?
    Dementia Patients in Aged Care Homes, then we expand elsewhere.

The app downloads and bed numbers to me are just validation that the tech works, and people like using it. If it wasn't effective than word would quickly spread among the RAC operators that this "Painchek thing that's free doesn't work, don't bother with it".
    But that's not happening, people in the industry think its brilliant.
    How many of us are offered free trials every day for something but we don't bother because we heard its an average product.

I expect in 3 years' time the bed numbers will be one small snippet of a quarterly announcement, entry into the other markets is what will drive the SP through the roof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.