PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-15299

1. 11,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2146
    You go on about potential revenue elsewhere, which you've done for over 3 years without success, and you come here rabbiting on with this rubbish?

If you did any research you'll see that other countries are well and truly knowledgeable on the Abbey scale. I've even posted here previously the forms they use. England Ireland and Wales to name a few. Japan has a version also, I've been in contact with the Head Nurse who translated the document.

I posted a reply from PD already stating they aren't trying to diagnose delirium they are trying to prevent it with Philips, the cost to having people in ICU longer is huge, they want a warning system for nurses.

just to spoon feed you, here is part of the email from PD.

Therefore the new thinking isto provide nurses with intelligent “early warning” systems which are algorithmsof a combination of vital signs monitoring that are predictive of potentialdeteriorating events that allow nurses/doctors to act pre-emptively – thuspreventing a potential delirium.

One of the ideas we have withpartners such as Philips is to build pain assessment into a combination oftheir vital signs monitoring to identify a deteriorating patient who is at riskof a delirium. So pain assessment can become an additional (or the fifth)vital sign to add to the current vital signs and provide a combined predictivealgorithm.

This is a research projectthat we both believe has strong health benefits and can significantly reducehospital costs – as a delirious patient often ends up in ICU at a cost of $10K+per bed per day and can have significant long term health impacts.

So, it’s about preventinga delirium (or a deteriorating patient) not diagnosing one as then it’stoo late.

We are asking you to go away unless you have some useful information. So far you've gone on about biomarkers, everyone here knows your view, we don't need to hear it again. You talk about additional steps with the assessment, we know you thoughts on this we don't need to hear them again. You seem to be very limited in your knowledge on good investment opportunities, You would rather invest in companies that have no revenue and hope potential may break even in 3 or 4 years. You say you give a different point of view, once maybe but repeating that view is meaningless, we know it. Nothing you say is factual, just your point of view, just because you think it doesn't make it true.

I'll give you some facts.

1. Painchek is making money, their ARR is growing weekly, they will be cash + in the near future. FACT
    2. ZERO churn rate FACT
    3. They aren't in talks with Sonofi or have lost a deal with them, or Medecins Sans Frontieres or Lockheed Martin they are dealing with Philips, FACT who by all accounts will sign on the dotted line.
    4. They don't have a useless screening app that you can get for free that does the same thing, they have an App that people pay money for and give excellent reviews on. FACT in fact DYOR see if you can find a bad review?
    5. They don't give a Uni mate with no prior experience a huge sum of money or shares in the company for being a "Project manager" on a medical device. They have a well-respected person on the advisory board called Doctor Jennifer Abbey. She is well respected by the Royal Commission and has highly recommended Paincek. FACT Looking likely that a tool box for "Gold Standard" of care will include Painchek once the RC writes it's finding. I dare an Age care Facility to not have Painchek after that!
    6. They don't have a CEO who is green struggling to deal with little companies and executing little deals, they have a very experienced CEO who has dealt with some of the biggest companies and has completed contacts with global corporations. FACT
    7. They haven't failed once or twice trying receive FDA approval,FACT they are slow meticulous and likely to achieve their goals, why? because so far they haven't failed to deliver on anything they have done. FACT Why, because they are professional, respected and know what they are doing through experience.
    8. The doctor leading the Painfaces research has said it is likely, painfaces will be the only requirement when it comes online. FACT How's that for potential revenue?

Well that will do for now, I'm sure LTH can extend this to a 15-20 fact sheet for you. It's clear you have a 3 bullet gun and used all your bullets. Do us all a favour until you have anything new or worthwhile reading, go and find the next Painchek and waste your time making money by investing. Or is it a case of putting all your eggs in one basket for you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.