PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-15332

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Wow, okay. I've just finished up listening to the webinar that Peter has run for PCS in the UK. There were many listeners I assume by how many questions were flying in. Quick congratulations to our advisor, Jennifer Abbey, for a queens award for her work - the same woman who says "PainChek is the future of pain assessment".

I got to see a demo of the application in action and I must say my confidence has increased and I am very impressed.

ultimately, i love that the 3 second AI video makes the MOST subjective domain of pain, OBJECTIVE. Pete assessed himself and it perfectly picked up his facial movements - yes mum, I know he can fake his expressions, it was just impressive to see... Onto the infamous topic of subjective domains of pain. The remaining indicators are subjective, yes - but not to the same level as the facial cues. All of the pain indicators have a definition readily available, describing it exactly how it's meant and makes the decision easy. I don't see an argument of "subjectivity" being suitable enough reason to doubt the application. Pete said himself, it's clinically proven to detect pain better than any other methods.

the integration into PCS software is SLICK and the data that is readily available to the home is worth the subscription itself - I am very impressed with the data that is produced. The integration with PCS is top notch and they are fully supportive in this roll out too.

Pete doesn't envisage any UK grants anytime soon but they are actively in discussions with NHSX which is a unit of the NHS responsible for the digital transformation of health and social care. They're gaining respect across the UK, and plan to fully grasp the UK before heading into non-English speaking countries.

there was a mention of the desire to achieve clinical certainty that PainChek can assist in end of life care, which we all know. Also reminder about the UCL study from Dr Sampson which has been used in hospitals - no giveaways about progress but should start back up soon after COVID.

overall, when you see the quality of our product, it has to fill you with confidence. We don't deliver a gimmick, it's clinical and it's efficient. The UK team have partnered really well with PCS (and Ascom) and I wouldn't be surprised if you see some nice UK bed growth over this quarter and next, interest was very high.

I'll post the presentation here, if I am allowed. Apologies for a tired review of the webinar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $3.712K 128K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1683060 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 293044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.