PCK 3.13% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

On a positive note, i trained another nurse how to use pck on...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

On a positive note, i trained another nurse how to use pck on night shift. A good use of ten minutes between other tasks. Was skeptical. Swiftly signed on, simple demo, quickly converted! It's a tool which improves the job we do.
    A new user. No need for a download as facility has iPads and androids provided for the purpose.

It's good for us, as it justifies us giving strong medication where necessary, and is far less subjective than just looking at the patient, or the abbey sliding scales.
    Saves us from explaining giving analgesia when really a patient has anxiety, or an infection... but gets the ones in pain some real relief, properly justified and documented automatically with ease. It's also painless and reasonably discreet and dignified. Non invasive, and no blood tests or pricks! So it matches with all the new standards for care. Another check after treatment, whether drugs or a massage, shows effectiveness and justifies what we do every day to care for our elders.

Change takes time, but there's no going back. The app will be part of our work ongoing. You can't just improve practice and then dump it. Esp with the pressure of a royal commission.

Whatever shareholders win from this, our patients with dementia, or even stoic reluctance to own up to their pain, are the big winners and that makes it all worthwhile. Having worked also with young kids in acute pain, i have much faith and hope that this will improve their outcomes too. There will be more applications. This is just the beginning.
    Change in healthcare is never fast. They have
    come a long way already. Well done to the original ePat team and the team pck have building on it now!

Happy if it goes up. Happy if it dips down. Just let's help them get it out there For our mums and dads and grandkids sakes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $1.426K 46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 203366 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 329278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.