PCK 0.00% 4.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-15484

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    These companies are fun to analyse as it has the most uncertainty. They are young money losers Very early in life cycle.

In my portfolio, I have winners that I will hold till eternity: Appen, Fischer & Paykel, CSL, Technology One, Fang ETF, Microsoft.

Then safer growth with healthy balance sheets
    Bigtincan, Elmo, Nanosonics, Lovisa, Alcidion, Mach 7 technologies, Whispir (soon to be), Twilio (soon to be)

but I have my "bets" - Painchek, Vmoto, Open Learning, eSports Mogul, MGM wireless.

it's more fun talking about bets as no one know the future and the risk to reward ratio is soo much higher when you allocate a small percentage of your portfolio. In my posts, I have only discussed bets to see how wrong I am. In the stock market it's not how correct you are, it's if you are less wrong than others. Also, since it's an open forum it would be funny to see Painchek turn out to be a winner. A bunch of HC guys being bullish for next 3 years then seeing the company get picked up by fundies.

Market cap over $100M is reasonable when you add bed growth in other regions in the next couple of years. Also, the potential to grow market share after regulatory clearance cannot be underestimated. The market cap is currently pricing future value of this company. If the company gets there, then they should
    reach that price. In the short term the market changes the mind daily on what the company should be valued. Today it could be $130M, tomorrow it could be $180M, next week it could be $60M. I am buying more when it gets less than $100M. To me that would be sub 10cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $177.7K 4.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.