PCK 8.33% 3.9¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-16031

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    In terms of technology, I downloaded the Painchek Enterprise app last year to test, and you need a supervisor from the aged care facility to confirm you work there and that they know you use it. Hence, after you download it, there is verification. Next there are training videos for you to do. After that you do assessments. There are internal procedures involved depending on a case by case to do the assessments. So, doing 125k assessments is quite a lot. When you consider that most of the 25k come from existing customers. The training period for a new nurse/practitioner to use the app would be like 3 days. Plus the new customers would not use the app actively. The usage increases when you spend more time with the product, not when you initially get it.

But I agree with Tadpole, you can't look at it by drawing a regression line. The same customers doing assessments in March 2019 are doing assessments in March 2020 etc... Any new customer joining will take a while to train as its all staff, but then they would start doing assessments frequently. Btw, they are not doing assessments just for the sake of doing, there are processes in place. The processes varies between residential aged care facility.

Getting close to 10cents, but was worried by PD's watch this space, something big is cooking in the background. Also, the fact that recently some stocks went up by 200% from announcements mean if there was an announcement from Phillips the arbitrage is real. But, that last part is speculation. Either way, I am not too fussed happy for the stock to go below 10cents to average down, or explode based on an announcement. Making a lot of money or little money is better than losing money. Thus, it is why this is a speculative stock atm and the most fun to talk about in Hot Copper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $63.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $22.05K 582.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 165999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.