PCK 5.88% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-16059

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Unlike many of you it seems I'm capable of asking legitimate questions about a company I own shares in that may have a negative outcome.

Still, most of you seem unable to answer this simple question:

The question shareholders SHOULD be asking is....

Are PCK signing up the same number of clients each quarter or an increasing number of clients each quarter?

IF the answer is the SAME number then you could argue the growth should be LINEAR. If you answer an INCREASING number then the growth in assessments should be EXPONENTIAL.

So yes, as I mentioned above I'll be asking the company and PD directly. The good news is, it should be an easy question to answer for the company. Another poster mentioned he had asked the company this question in the past without a response, so lets see if I get one.

If you don't understand why the answer matters then give it some thought as it most certainly does...

Perhaps it's my experience and expertise that has me questioning these numbers.
    Read what I write properly before making false statements as I never questioned Mr Allsopp's quote or the legitimacy of it.

If you fail to understand how a quote from a client is MORE powerful than a quote from the company then perhaps my expertise in this area is greater than yours.
    Thanks for your financial advice. I have learned to question companies that I invest in as I'm not a sheep and expectations change over time, just like a company's performance can.

As per my disclosure I'm still holding, but was disappointed by the plain linear growth in assessments which IS a measure of it's USE/IMPLEMENTATION by clients. For those that don't understand this simple concept... if a client finds themselves not using a service why would they continue to keep paying for it when it's on THEIR dime?

And yes, PCK is by far one of the least impressive companies I have invested in, so I will be paying close attention to their next update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $52.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $9.469K 294.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111485 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.