PCK 2.78% 3.7¢ painchek ltd

[MEDIA]...

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

https://www.philips.com/a-w/about/n...ium=organic_social&utm_content=3473992101

just to cover myself so I dont get modderated ... from the last Q

Philips Healthcare collaboration:
    During this past quarter the PainChek® technology has been incorporated in one of the Philips research studies in a Netherlands based hospital. PainChek’s research and technical team have been in regular contact with Philips’s research team in order to clarify technical specifics and logistics for incorporating PainChek® into the research project run by Philips. The focus of the study is around facial assessment of pain and delirium detection. This collaboration is separate to other potential plans and collaborative opportunities that we have discussed with Philips during our HealthWorks Global Breakthrough sessions in Eindhoven.
    PainChek has recently finalized and provided technical specifications. Philips’s research team has agreed on the logistics of incorporating PainChek’s technology in the study and technical specificities provided by PainChek last week are currently being discussed internally at Philips.
    The collective aim of the parties’ is to finalize all documentation and agreement in relation to this study so that they are ready to jointly execute the study and the other collaborative business opportunities immediately following the easing of COVID-19 related measures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $60.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $20.62K 594.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 243812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.