PCK 3.33% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-165

1. 14,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    Presented by Mustafa Atee from Curtin along with Andrew Stafford from (DTA) Dementia Training Australia with prob around 150 people in attendance (looked like a full house)
    PD and rest of board in attendance.
    It was an educational training seminar with most of the people in the crowd being Aged Care facilitators, nurses and providers. Won't go through the educational seminar as it was being recorded and will be downloaded onto the Co's website shortly (worthwhile a watch to get a full understanding on how the App was developed and how it works)

The most interesting part of the training session was Q+A which judging by the questions it was easily understood that this App is what alot of carers and nurses were all in very much need of (Andrew from DTA had to cut off Q+A due to the number of queries people had.)

Alot of people were asking why they couldn't download the App now and the response was at this stage the Co was looking to sign commercial licenses (ie Aged Care Facilities)and that the APP wont be available to the general public not for another few months. A lady who did not give her name stood up and said she was a Director from a large Aged Care Facility in Sydney and said this App is what the industry was so much in need of. Her glowing praise of the App was very promising and it looked to me they were keen to sign up if they hadn't already.
    Also the DSA trials which ended end of January will be published in June at some Hammond Care International conference.

Overall very slick presentation with the general consensus was this App is what the market needed and it was long overdue. Interestingly Mustafa did say Painchek was on the AMA website as a recommended tool for use in the management of pain.

I think I captured most of it but I am sure Alex or others who were there may have more information to add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $39.10K 1.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 957373 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 175237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 76478
Last updated 11.56am 26/04/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.