PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

What sticks in my mind about the home care is the story about...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    What sticks in my mind about the home care is the story about the older couple in Perth I think. A man caring for his wife in their home who had developed dementia, she had suffered back pain for years and was medicating when needed.
    But when she lost ability to verbalise her pain to it became a guessing game for him. They trialed Painchek and it was a massive help to him. He could do a quick test, get a pain score and medicate accordingly, then do a retest an hour later to confirm the medication had worked.
    I read some of his comments somewhere along the way of following this company, it was such a relief for him.
    $8,000 - $51,000 is the average home care package. Thats a no brainer to add this tool to the package, dementia or no dementia.

I love doing the numbers on potential revenue and some rough share price calculations - you need to turn your phone calculator to landscape mode pretty quickly.
    What I don’t love is the current market evaluation!

By Christmas, with a positive home care trial, baby trials back on track and a formal Phillips agreement hopefully we’ll be back to 30cent a share and above. At some stage the market will realise that this company, that sells a new product to the aged care sector, has still been growing throughout Covid.

What can’t really be faulted is Daffas’ overall strategic plan, as long as this guy stays on form and at the helm success is inevitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.