PCK 0.00% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-172

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Very positive feedback. Thanks for the update. It's great to be an investor in a company, that not only has such enormous potential, but will also be instrumental in improving the lives of users. It sounds as though it has already been embraced by the industry and those in the know. That's pretty much it. You couldn't ask for a more experienced management team headed up by PD with a proven product that has quickly being recognised as something 'the industry was so much in need of'. I was speaking to my wife about it this morning (she gets a bit nervous as we're heavily invested in this) and I said PD would not have involved himself in anything less. I cant imaging he'd be struggling for projects to sink his teeth into...this is what he chose. It really is just a matter of sitting back, enjoying the ride and planning for early retirement. Great train journeys seems to pop up regularly...along with good red wine. Maybe i need to amalgamate the two. Grange on the Ghan. I like the sound of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.