PCK 0.00% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-17629

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I recommend you average down That's if you can afford it... Plenty of chances in the past to average down. The share price was between 8.5c to 9.5c for like nearly 2 months. This spike is all manipulation, the share price will probs go down by the end of this week. Hence you can get Painchek around fair value (9c).

That's if no announcements happen, however, Canada clearance is right around the corner. Timing is really scary for traders right now They have to be in long enough such that they can capture maximum upside when the announcement comes and then be willing to sell when FOMO kicks in. A new price floor will be created, most likely between $0.12 - $0.13 as Canada can bring about $20M in future revenue which gets added on to the market cap as the market is always forward-looking.

So my advice is that if you are holding at a loss, don't worry as good news is right around the corner and we would see a short term takeoff. I am guessing the next pump will go to $0.16 - $0.17 thereabout. Afterwards, it will go back down but I believe not below $0.10 as a minimum of $20M would be maintained in the market cap. The company would have a higher price floor at $0.12 - $0.13.

If you want to trade the stock, I recommend getting at 9c - 9.5c, then wait for the Canada announcement. See the share price takeoff to $0.17 then sell and wait for the price to come back down again to like $0.12 and buy more and hold. Painchek currently is a great trading stock

It becomes an "investible" stock when volatility disappears as the company execute on more beds to drive up ARR. I put investible in quotation marks as it represents investors who cannot handle volatility. Which is fine as the stock market is scary and you have to ride the good and bad times. It becomes investible when you get more revenues as the buyers will overcome the sellers. We are no way close to that and hence it is excellent trading stock for traders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.