PCK 21.2% 4.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-17653

1. 2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    LVT does have government customers. it has a big microsoft channel sales potential in US to the government and is on their approved vendors. However, their market is companies with employees who use computers. Happy to discuss the merits, but I don't think others care and it's cross promoting,

The difference is, I will rag my bad decisions and encourage criticism to stocks I own. I don't take offence. I am gambling on their success, not building from the ground up and working in the office. I find it weird that people wouldn't want to face the hard truths, rather than support it blindly, put their head in the sands and use weak points to rationalise their blind faith.

LVT product positioning has been dated. Sales execution naive and operational spending was out of control. Covid fixed the last one and they are slowly fixing the first 2. If they had done that 2 years ago, they would be a billion dollar

I've said it before. I like PCK, it has massive potential and I am watching it, but without the large partner deals, it will fail to deliver returns.

The Canada opportunity is exciting. The Phillips deal being executed correctly could be take off, but it's all potential at this moment in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.007(21.2%)
Mkt cap ! $65.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $114.1K 2.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 503170 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 5683729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.