PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Can't believe Hot Copper still allow this guy on the forum, how...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Can't believe Hot Copper still allow this guy on the forum, how many people have left RAP and PCK threads because of him?

We're back to near my initial buy-in price for PCK now, It's now a question of have I been burying my head in the sand or is patience required to let it play out in the long term? Looking at the other thread mentioned above there are a lot of holders starting to release they were the blind being led by the blind.

I'm happy its going in the right direction, growing revenue, the government now actually emailing centers to push the product.
    My hope is we expand away from aged care centers as quickly as possible, it served as a good base from which to start, gain a reputation and I expect long-term government funding there. But globally it's a part of the aged care industry that needs radical change - some of the findings of the RC are really shocking. I would again say - is Painchek at the minimum a decent audit tool for the government to assess centers?
    Within the aged care industry, I'm a lot more hopeful with Home Care - both in terms of Painchek revenue and the benefit of the people being cared for.

As I mentioned in another forum, I wonder what is taking Phillips so long to get back to working on new tech. Fair enough in March/April/May of 2020 it was all hands on deck, but surely with the vaccine roll-out underway it's time to start re-focusing on the future? Having emailed PD about a query I had actually not realized just how big Phillips is - an announcement on this deal, which has been well flagged and seems a deal done, will see this re-rate in share price quickly.

I'm still intrigued as to how they monetize that deal, but time will tell.

Back to my sandpit.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.