PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

"Well they should just use Painchek without a government grant...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    "Well they should just use Painchek without a government grant then shouldn't they????"

But they ARE paying! These are current clients, signed up and using it - the whole industry runs on tight margins, it predominantly government-funded, so they are simply saying "why not follow Australia's lead and fund it".

I'm replying to you for the benefit of new holders reading your dribble and mistaking it for a reasonable argument - so many other holders have given up and put you on ignore - which I will be doing after this message once again.

It can't be understated the effect that Covid had on the business - our main customer base have been the people in the most danger from this virus.

But to follow the rollout strategy PD has explained - Aged Care is simply how they "prove the concept", its the low-hanging fruit. Non-verbal patients are where the tech is at its best - dementia patients are just the first focus of a global rollout.
    Aged Care is incredibly hard to market to break into. So it's pleasing to see we are already branching into other sectors and following the rollout strategy.

I'd advise new holders to tread the presentations and look up some of the CEO's interviews on youtube to see where this is heading - and ignore the resident pest.
    Your back on ignore now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.