PCK 3.45% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-19496

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    "The next 12 months will be transformational for PCK" was quoted by PD in August. I guess they will be judged on that in August 2022. We were given spin that they were mitigating Covid by having an online delivery strategy. Well since then we are down -53%. Announcements are being made via social media and we've had little to get excited about. Alot of people were ear marking the October quarterly as the most important to date. I agree. We should see the figures of RACs coming off the grant. What the hold up is with Phillips healthcare, which was quoted as ready to jointly execute in an earlier quarterly. An update on the recent NZ news. Nulsen disability trial. UK was due to go to 3 CMS up from 1. What's going on with Canada and Singapore? From 1st November there should be no more excuses on the Phillips healthcare partnership. We really need contract news. I made $$ on the climb to the 30s but at the moment this is still very high risk but rewards could be handsome if they deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $45.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $3.75K 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 280000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 118405 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.