PCK 0.00% 2.6¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-20257

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    In 2016 I invested a small amount of money in an Exploratory mining company Minquest (MNQ) on a hope and a prayer that one day this mining company would strike it rich with a huge find of gold or other valuable resource. Unbeknown to me at the time MNQ had broaden it scope of business into another exploratory venture that of smartphone App development (EPAT).
    By October of 2016 MNQ was gone and EPT was born, my hope of striking gold had dissapeared and I was now on a journey of striking gold through the 21st centuries new "Eureka", Information Technology (IT). Let it ride I thought, it was only a small investment to begin with.
    At the time of all this I was caring for my own father who had been diagnosed with Alzheimers in 2013. For anyone that has ever had to take care for a loved one suffering this terrible disease you will know the challenges and testing times such an illness presents for all that are involved.
    I had first hand knowledge that trying to understand what was going on with someone suffering dementia was a difficult task and when my father was behaving in a difficult or eratic way, it was usually from feeling uncomfortable or in pain. EPAT made perfect sense to me and its success would go a long way to helping those it was being developed for, I felt at the time.
    By 2018 PCK was born and by 2019 it was being implemented in RAC facilities across Australia with the backing of Government.
    Now 3 years later it is being implemented across the world and is at the forefront of an era of Medical Technology that will change the way medicine is viewed, implemented and diagnosed all over the world. No knew technology is ever adopted overnight nor has it ever become the norm in a matter of just a few years. Decades can pass and quickly be forgotten before we ask ourselves "how on earth did we ever do without such an invention"
    Kudos to the management and board at PCK for what they have achieved in such a relatively small time at such a testing time on earth is truly remarkable.
    I hope for all of us invested that PCK's time will come soon, but most of all I pray that it will come for those that need it most, those without a voice, those that are not afforded the luxury to debate, discuss or argue as we are able to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $9.111K 350.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 485388 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 345156 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.