PCK 0.00% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Yea you maybe right regarding the things currently in the wok...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Yea you maybe right regarding the things currently in the wok but it's about execution and finishing the dish that is the concern. There were many promises before, so just be cautious with future announcements. Especially the hospital segment where they are showing how they plan to convert to paying customers. That execution is entirely different to a B2C health app. Partners come and go. It's the revenues that define Painchek at the end of the day. Not enough incoming cashflows to sustain the outgoing cashflows = future cap raises.

Shocked that they have not converted more than 80% of RAC customers to fee-payers. This probably shows that half the aged care sector does not view the safety/well-being of their residents as contributing to tangible ($). They are only willing to spend if the federal government provide the funding. Pretty sad to see that metric from the industry.

The FDA catalyst is what I am waiting for; afterwards, I would not be surprised to see an acquisition offer from a US healthcare company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $19.46K 713.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 650000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.