PCK 3.70% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

I can see why PainChek would be a good fit for them. Montefiore...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I can see why PainChek would be a good fit for them. Montefiore have approx 1000 residents/home care clients.
    In their latest annual report Montefiore homes mentions that

‘BESTMED ELECTRONIC MEDICATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
    The second major technology project for the department has been the implementation of the BESTMed Electronic Medication Management System, which took place between March and July 2017 across all campuses.
    The system includes BESTChart and BESTdose, two platforms that work together to ensure: safer medication delivery with fewer errors; a consistent approach to medicine prescribing, administration and supply; improved communication between doctor, pharmacist and care staff; instant and automated ordering; improved efficiency and reduced paperwork for care staff; and real-time reporting.
    The Department of Health and Ageing and BESTMed are also currently working together to trial an electronic, paperless version of the National Residential Medication Chart in early 2018, with Woollahra Manor chosen as one of three facilities nationwide to participate in the trial.’

Processes for managing aged care are moving online, and PainChek will become part of that transformation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $12.18K 442.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67222 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 646454 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.