PCK 2.70% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-2243

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    There are new quality standards being introduced on 1 July 2019. We have the australian market sewn up IMO.

I think this is the most relevant to painchek
    Standard 2 - Ongoing assessment and planning with consumers
    Customer care
    I am a partner in ongoing assessment and planning that helps me get the care and services I need for my health and well being.
    Organisation statement
    2. The organisation undertakes initial and ongoing assessment and planning for care and services in partnership with the consumer. Assessment and planning has a focus on optimising health and well being in accordance with the consumer’s needs, goals and preferences.
    Requirements
    3. The organisation demonstrates the following:
    (a) assessment and planning, including consideration of risks to the consumer’s health and well being, informs the delivery of safe and effective care and services;
    (b) assessment and planning identifies and addresses the consumer’s current needs, goals and preferences, including advance care planning and end of life planning if the consumer wishes;
    (c) assessment and planning:
    (i) is based on ongoing partnership with the consumer and others that the consumer wishes to involve in assessment, planning and review of the consumer’s care and services;

https://agedcare.health.gov.au/quality/aged-care-quality-standards#Standard 2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $17.52K 515.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114882 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 187819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.