PCK 0.00% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-2478

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I have been in ICU and High Care at Prince of Wales private for the last three days, with doctors and nurses struggling to administer for the pain my loved one is in. She has just had a major jaw reconstruction, with limited ability to speak to communicate pain. For the first day she was that out of it that her self assessment probably wouldn't have been accurate anyway, even if she could speak.

Have spoken to every member of staff about Painchek. Once aware of the app, they made it very obvious how they could use it. Every time there was grimace on the face, they'd have to make a call on the level of pain. It was obvious just how subjective their assessment was. Some were giving tough love unless it was a serious level of discomfort showing on the face, others had that view that "more is better".

When you're administering drugs such as Fentanyl, Morphine and Endone, it's expensive and potentially dangerous.

Not a single doctor, nurse or anaethetist on the front line I spoke to had heard of this app yet, but every single one wanted to know more and believed their lives would be so much easier if they had their hands on it.

I'm more sure of this investment than I have ever been since investing heavily in 2016.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $715 22.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 260287 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.