PCK 2.78% 3.7¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-3290

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    You’re missing my point & Ive had personal & professional exposure to the aged & infirm, in my limited experience people who can’t feed themselves remember family members or use a toilet can still let you know when they’re in pain. That’s not to say that some people can’t & for them this app is useful but there is a big difference to buying a service to buying into the provider. I would buy a Tesla but as things stand I wouldn’t buy Tesla shares. I’m open to changing my mind & will buy Monday morning if you can demonstrate to me how their tech can be leveraged & their competitive advantage. As things stand is, shown in the cash flow statement, which shows a terrible business BUT there could be huge potential in the tech. You aren’t buying the current business because that is losing money & will likely need to raise more money presumably through capital raising’s, (who would lend them money?) You buy the potential, which for me, at this stage doesn’t justify a $180,000,000.00 business. I’m not sure why I’m defending basic investing principles, I’ve been where many of you are, I’ve learned some expensive lessons & I’ve felt like a genius when in reality I was just lucky. Some of you are learning how to fish & some are mullets thinking they’re sharks. Hopefully some of you get something from what I’ve said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $60.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $20.62K 594.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 243812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.