PCK 3.33% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

A different way , to understand how the stock market values...

1. 6,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    A different way , to understand how the stock market values cutting edge technology, have a look at nea presentation  , revenue, subscription, global growth all growing
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSDYL4gq6wBf1v/l8/rFiGug=
    Nea has a 1.8b market cap not including the oppies,

Once again revenue, subscription,and global growth strategy all kicking in. Sounds familiar to pck ,
    We have regulatory clearance to about 50% of the world , with a product that is slowly getting accepted.

Why I mention nea? Because about 4 years ago  nea was in a similar position to pck , different business but I’m just trying to point out the dynamics of the stock market , the way companies get valued overtime as they grow.

I did the same comparison with jin against APX WTC, it’s what gives me convection to hold these stocks after a bag or two .

Just remember pck is in early stages  , so much to like here , don’t ever think you have missed the boat , classic example nea,Jin.als,xro,APX,WTC
    As pck ticks of the boxes , and market acceptance grows , expect big brokerage houses to start covering pck

Milestones expected next 12months or so
    1. Government funding flowing
    2.kids app for tga and ce
    3. More global deals
    4.fda clearance for adults app
    5. the start of fda trials for kids app

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $15.86K 541.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81083 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 952457 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.