PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Thanks, I am trying to understand the psychology of this end of...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Thanks, I am trying to understand the psychology of this end of the market as well as hopefully finding potential opportunities. When I look at PCK it is very hard to justify its current valuation unless it has unique tech to leverage. Personally I want underlying fundamentals to support an investment however there are lots of ways to trade & many of them easily outperform this approach but carry much more risk. The way some people got defensive/offensive & shut down my perceived unsupportive discussion that’s urging caution & not echoing the euphoric rhetoric, shows balanced reasoning probably isn’t the thing driving the share price. (Me posting the companies balance sheet shouldn’t get people angry) I think the positive price momentum & unquestioning optimism will probably drive a share price bubble higher until something eventually triggers a pop. The mitigating factor & possible opportunity could be expanding applications. I am not trolling & wish (most) holders all the best. This is my opinion & I get a lot of calls wrong & I’ve got a lot to learn but seriously some of the people on this thread make me feel like I’m Warren Buffett.
    What justifies a $20 or whatever price target? There will be ongoing development marketing & management costs, capital raising’s (dilutions of capital) & unless they can establish a moat you’ll need to apply a decent risk discount. Take up seems good possibly bolstered by the RC but longer term retention rates are a bit of an unknown. What sales would constitute break even & then finance acquisitions or generate shareholder returns, what is the potential market & forecast penetration etc? I am out of my league coming up with a realistic number but to have a MC of say $20000000000.00+ or way more as some suggest ($20 ps) needs some spectacular assumptions. (by people who call me an idiot!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.