PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Abbey pain scale is subjective, one person may rate the...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Abbey pain scale is subjective, one person may rate the identical pain as 10/10 as it is the worst pain they have ever felt, someone who has experienced worse intense pain may rate the same pain as only 4/10. I have had patients wandering around laughing, who rate 8/10 pain, and other patients who are doubled over clenching the painful area only score 4/10 pain. Abbey is a flawed, but it is what our current health system has approved for use.

I first looked at PCK over a yr ago, but was worried it was a "great idea thought bubble" that may not survive the big bad world. The 5mill gov grant was encouraging for trials, but what triggered me to buy in was the fact that of the consumers who had trialled the product, there was 100% retention rate! Not just a thought bubble, this actually works. If it gets acceptance within the medical community, it has huge potential.

As for the babies, crying is the only way they communicate early on, my concern is well-meaning parents may unnecessarily medicate babies thinking they are in pain with reflux. The reality could be they are hungry, cold, hot, lonely or just got a nappy full of..%$*@, or they might actually be in pain?

Those of us with a higher appetite for risk are happy to buy before the paperwork says profitable, based on the direction and probability of profitability versus share price. Conservative investors can wait for the reports to give the right numbers and pay a higher purchase price for the shares, no right or wrong, just personal choice. I'm comfortable with my little holding growing from a little seed into a giant tree.

Good luck with your investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.