PCK 3.03% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

From my reading of the peer reviewed journal articles, the AI...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    From my reading of the peer reviewed journal articles, the AI facial recognition is used in ‘combination’ with the binary questions in the 6 domains. It is not predictive of pain in and of itself, as that would be revolutionary so to speak. But as indicated in a previous post, it is evolutionary.

I didn’t like how the AI component was marketed on the website, and in terms of peer reviewed articles, the lead author is also on the board of painchek, and I look forward to more independent research validating the measure.

I also queried the name, as in why it wasn’t ‘paincheck’ but this I think (could be wrong) is a different measure used to measure pain in a different population (patients that can communicate their pain).

Despite some of the above mentioned, I have invested a relatively small amount, but that is because I believe it has potential, and with more data captured, the AI component will likely be improved upon, and maybe one day, predictive itself. The fact that people want to use it, is probably the most important thing at this stage. Of course other apps will come along, there is nothing ‘unique’ about painchek that can’t replicated (at this stage)- but this will take time, and at the moment there is demand that will only increase with time for something that works, and painchek does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $6.313K 185.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 552933 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 471650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.