PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Hedg, I too am a fan buy believe it is important to remember...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    IknowI'mverybullishaboutPCK.

NowthelastpersonIwanttodeludeismyself,soit'salwaysworthstickingmyheadunderthecoldwatertap,andaskingwhatarethepossiblerisksanddownsidesforPCK.

It'shard.

Giventhetechworksverywell,itsdoesanessentialjobandthere'shugepotentialdemand,there'snocompetitiononthehorizon,andPCKsavestimeandmoney,I'mtryingtoimaginescenarioswherePCKisnotultimatelywidelyadopted.

Recession?Well,IseePCKridinginstylethroughageneralmarketdownturn;generatingexponentiallygrowingrevenues,andwiththeoptionofpayingexcellentDivis.

Evenonthefringesofthe"marketcollapse"predictions,wehaveghastlypropheciesofarealWW3conflictbetweentheUSandAllies,andChina,Iran,NorthKorea,Russiaetc.

Sotryonarmageddoneven,andmybraingoeshmmmm....medicalresourcesstretchedtothemax,painkillersforthewounded=bigdemandforPaincheck.

TheliabilityissueforthebigPharmaaroundsupplyandoverprescriptionofopiatepainkillersisveryinterestingforPCK.It'samarketwithmulti-billiondollarannualsalesintheUSAalone.Livesarebeingdamaged,andthepotentialoflegalclaimsfordamagesabsolutelymassive.

Bigpharmaandothermedicalinstitutionsneedtodoalltheycantoactandappearresponsible-yettheycan'tgotheotherwayandunderservicepatientssufferingpain.

So(yetagain)mybraingoeshmmmm....PCK
    Hedg, I too am a fan buy believe it is important to remember that Painchek is best suited to those situations where; (i) the person cannot communicate effectively, still a large potential market, and; (ii) can be gamed, limiting it's reliability in such areas as addiction/insurance. I am not concerned about it's future for some of the same reasons you have given. However I do remind myself not to stray to far from its current target markets when thinking of potential future revenues and, if anything, place more value on the benefits of management keeping a tight focus over going after multiple targets. So far one step at a time has done us all just fine. For my part, long may that continue.

On a different note but sticking with the same thought process, it is worth remembering that while first mover can be a poison chalice, in the case of AI related businesses it is very often a huge competitive advantage as with machine learning data is everything. so the product offered by entrant number two, three etc offer is forever inferior to that offered by number one (Painchek). Of course a very, very large cheque from number two, three or perhaps four may overcome this but I don't mind that at all, as some of that cheque is going straight into my bank account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.