PCK 6.06% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

I began compiling a basic timeline of events last night,...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I began compiling a basic timeline of events last night, scrolling back through all the announcements and noting suggested dates. I had read them all but never noted down the roadmap. I'll post it for review and debate/edit by the LT holders when finished.
    In my mind, all small caps have an idea/product and a dream. The dream needs a roadmap/plan for the companies growth. It's then relatively easy to track the announcements, progress, SP, and financials to reference progress on the roadmap.
    Having just re-read past announcements (and referenced the SP at that time) it gives me even more confidence in this company and especially, its management.

Many have said it and I agree, we are looking at a small-cap growing into a blue-chip, and we're all lucky enough to be here on the ground floor.
    Looking at PD's CV, his global experience and contacts base is highly impressive. The way he's running the company and guiding it on the journey is equally impressive, I think its circa 40m shares he has (open to correction)? He deserves every one of them.
    Yesterday Alan Joyce was in the media for earning $24m last year. On the same day the Manchester United goalkeeper (yes, the goalkeeper!) signed a contract for $36m/yr + bonuses, the media barely mentioned it.
    So you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

It will take time, but reading the many reviews of people on the ground using the app re-enforces my confidence. Governments move slowly, especially with new technology. But they say in property investing, follow the government money (which was when I bought in after the $5m grant).
    I think it's only a matter of time before companies, hospitals, governments etc become more aware of this product and begin to implement it. To me, its a no brainer on several levels.

Positive announcements must be imminent, app downloads in NZ, new BDM in UK starts soon (given his options I'd imagine he's already on the phone) etc etc.
    I had an order in @25c 2 weeks ago, it never got taken, I'm buying more today at market. It will seem a bargain in 6 months time. Along with this, I've never once factored in the Baby App to my thoughts!! How big could that be??!!

Anyway, apologies if I'm covering ground others already have, just my thoughts, not advice.
    Feeling positive today and grateful for the man on this thread that introduced me to PCK!
    PCK 50c party coming in October/November !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.