PCK 3.23% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-6132

1. 18,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3970
    Zmans you are so ..... solidly placed here in terms of PCK history, market, fundamentals and technicals.
    Thank you for supporting the forum and the company the way you do.
    ...... I missed the April interview, but if the potential for another $5 million in Federal Government support has already been tabled and now (as gossip has it ) secured, then as a theoretical strategic public relations play, would not releasing the news of this just before going into the Q & A program make sense?
    It could be referred to as an example of proactive government support of a significant problem.
    .....and if it is referred to it would be fantastic publicity for Painchek .

But I hope @MarionCobretti ’s rumours around the Daffas-mentioned likelihood of securing additional funding are right, regardless of timing .

My own rumours are a bit over-excited (I often am too which adds to the ‘for entertainment value only’ warning) and basically unknowing, beyond giving me an intimation it might be a good idea for Painchek change the fake patient’s name sooner rather than later, and the sense it is currently in a power position should it want to supply a large collection of engraved electric razors as Christmas presents .

It makes me feel a bit uneasy there is so much recommendation out there.
    I’ve read several times that once people start talking about a company in the elevator and at barbecues it is time to exit ....

But Painchek’s earnest progress to date and confidence in its potential, the quality of management and many other things including the comment on the forum plus the clear need for the product according to my own research makes me doubt this generalisation applies here at such an early stage in the company’s history .

And I guess as I said before, the more people talking about it, the more people are knowing about it and that is an excellent thing .

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.